dimanche 11 octobre 2015

Bowel nightmare

I'm a C4/C5 13 years post injury and my bowel program is driving me crazy. I used to use the magic bullets, but over the last few years, it was producing so much mucus that my bowel program could often take 8 to 10 hours to complete. I began using Enemeez in April or May, and it seemed like a dream come true. Bowel programs happened quickly with no leftover mucus. Except, now I'm needing to do the bowel program twice a day because by the evening, stool will move from my large intestine into my rectum and begin burning really badly. Thankfully, my mom takes care of me, I don't know what I would otherwise. As it is, I only eat twice a day and I don't eat very much, but it seems like my whole life is one long bowel program.

Also, I do my program on my side, I don't have the ability to use a commode chair. Does anyone have any suggestions that would help?

Thank you,
Chris


Bowel nightmare

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.