lundi 10 août 2015

Any Canadians! question about AB insurance

Ok I'm looking for fellow Canadians that were injured in a car accident and have dealt with insurance companies settlements. Specificallyb Pafco A high risk insurance company. So I'm looking to get a lump sum settlement shortly, structured settlements don't give enough interest not even close! Has anybody had success with a lump some settlement especially if it's with this company I'm sitting on about 2.6 remaining in total! Need to get this done and start earning interest of 8-10% ASAP.


Also has everyone in Canada heard that medical rehab, caregiving are going from $1 million to 500,000 for insurance settlements. As if getting injured isn't bad enough, you're really screwed if you get hurt with those numbers


Any Canadians! question about AB insurance

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.