Not THAT type of anal plug you pervs!
I have diversion colitis (blood and mucous oozing from my rectum) and the GI Doc wants me to try squirting some Short Chain Fatty Acid (SCFA) enemas up my butt to soothe the rectal tissue. But she also wants me to stuff an anal plug in my asshole to prevent the fluid from leaking out.
I am concerned the 6" of colon I have left filled with SCFA fluid and anal plug jammed in my bunghole might trigger an autonomic dysreflexic episode.
Anybody ever done anything like this before?
Thanks!
I have diversion colitis (blood and mucous oozing from my rectum) and the GI Doc wants me to try squirting some Short Chain Fatty Acid (SCFA) enemas up my butt to soothe the rectal tissue. But she also wants me to stuff an anal plug in my asshole to prevent the fluid from leaking out.
I am concerned the 6" of colon I have left filled with SCFA fluid and anal plug jammed in my bunghole might trigger an autonomic dysreflexic episode.
Anybody ever done anything like this before?
Thanks!
Anal Plug?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire