Hi,
i am a 43 year old with a partial hemiplegia I've had since birth and a chronic leg condition that means I really need a wheelchair to maintain quality of life. Because I want to be able to get around in my car, go to the park with my kids and get around the office, I've decided a good quality manual chair is the best option. Unfortunately, I need to find one that can be operated one armed. I have found 2 options - dual push rims on one side, each one controlling one wheel. The other is a one arm lever drive.
Does anyone have experience or opinions on either? I would appreciate any thoughts.
As for the chair itself, I am looking at Tilite ZR, Kuschall ultralight, colours shock blade. Any opinions on those?
again, I appreciate your thoughts.
regards, Alexis
i am a 43 year old with a partial hemiplegia I've had since birth and a chronic leg condition that means I really need a wheelchair to maintain quality of life. Because I want to be able to get around in my car, go to the park with my kids and get around the office, I've decided a good quality manual chair is the best option. Unfortunately, I need to find one that can be operated one armed. I have found 2 options - dual push rims on one side, each one controlling one wheel. The other is a one arm lever drive.
Does anyone have experience or opinions on either? I would appreciate any thoughts.
As for the chair itself, I am looking at Tilite ZR, Kuschall ultralight, colours shock blade. Any opinions on those?
again, I appreciate your thoughts.
regards, Alexis
Using a manual chair with one arm
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire