Hello all...I am interested if growers can recall the date when signs of flowering were obvious. Another way to estimate that date is figuring harvest date minus about 8 weeks.
Once I have a date range I can learn how many hours of day length were occurring then.
What does it really take to initiate flowering in terms of day length photoperiod? I have proven that 12/12 is basically a generic time setting for some varieties. Other photoperiods are available to indoor growers and to outdoor growers who use blackout shade techniques to induce flowering.
Obviously if outdoor flowering did not start until a 12 hour day length occurred then flowering would not begin until Sept. 21 around the fall equinox. A late November harvest might look pretty sad in western Washington.
After refining my flower response estimates I can test various timed photoperiods indoors. I loved the results of flowering my last grow at 13 hour days. How much more day length still works?
Once I have a date range I can learn how many hours of day length were occurring then.
What does it really take to initiate flowering in terms of day length photoperiod? I have proven that 12/12 is basically a generic time setting for some varieties. Other photoperiods are available to indoor growers and to outdoor growers who use blackout shade techniques to induce flowering.
Obviously if outdoor flowering did not start until a 12 hour day length occurred then flowering would not begin until Sept. 21 around the fall equinox. A late November harvest might look pretty sad in western Washington.
After refining my flower response estimates I can test various timed photoperiods indoors. I loved the results of flowering my last grow at 13 hour days. How much more day length still works?
Outdoor flower growers growing flowers
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire