vendredi 9 octobre 2015

Hyperbaric Chamber Package + AC Unit

We are selling a Flex-Lite portable hyperbaric chamber made by Performance Hyperbarics. It's in like new condition and has very low hours of use on it. This is a top entry unit which can also be operated alone from inside and has ample room for two people. Among it's features it's capable of 1.5 ATA or 1.3 ATA without the included harness. It also has 4 windows, metal frame, stainless steel buckles, high quality brass fittings (no plastic.) and valves. For being portable this is a really heavy duty unit.


It comes with all the standard components including a mattress, hoses, foam stabilizers, manual, compressor and AC unit. It does not include an oxygen generator. I have an oxygen generator, but must be sold in a separate sale.


I am not a doctor or health care professional, just an owner selling a used unit. I will not provide any health care advice, only how to set this unit up. Any mishaps or accidents as a result of the purchase of this sale I am not liable for. Please consult a professional.


No shipping. Cash only.

​






Hyperbaric Chamber Package + AC Unit

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.