mercredi 7 octobre 2015

E-motion m15 wheels

I have a set of E-Motion m15 wheels for sale. They come with the mounting hardware, charger, and 3 batteries. 1 of the batteries is in good shape and lasts all day. The 2 others hold a charge, but honestly think they will need to be replaced or re-celled. I somehow lost the remote when I was at the mall. It is currently in outdoor mode, which I always left on anyway since I'm a quadriplegic. I also had the sensitivity turned up a little. There is nothing wrong with these wheels, I just received a new set recently. I'm asking $1,900,and I'll cover the first $50 of shipping.
I tried posting pictures, but I guess the picture file was too big. If interested, email me at JeremieAZ@gmail.com and I could send some pictures.


E-motion m15 wheels

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.