vendredi 9 octobre 2015

Coated or uncoated hand rims

What are your thoughts on either the coated hand rims or the un coated ones. I have always had the coated ones but I am tired of them being cut etc from doors etc. I live in North Dakota so 5 plus months of the year I am dealing with snow the coated ones seem to get slick from the snow and I would assume the un coated ones would as well but I have no idea. I am fairly active so my chair sees a lot of outdoor use whenever the weather allows me to venture out so I am wondering how the un coated ones are for pushing etc. I would appreciate any comments on this

Thanks in advance
Nevada


Coated or uncoated hand rims

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.