mardi 6 octobre 2015

Any bib overall wears out there

I have recently lost a few pounds and my jeans are now starting to slide off my ass excuse the french when I transfer from the chair to my car and visa versa. I was thinking of getting a pair of bib overalls to wear vs. jeans as I figure they wont be able to slide down like my jeans are doing due to shoulder straps. I know I will look like I just got off the farm so to speak but if they keep my plumbers crack from showing I am all about that. I intermit cath so I was wondering how much hassle it will be to cath with them on. I also dress in bed and wonder if they will be to much of hassle there as well. Any information would be appreciated


Thanks
Nevada


Any bib overall wears out there

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.