I have 2 pairs of wheelchair pants made by Adaptation by Adrain. These are very nice pants, I only wore 1 pair once and found that they were too large for me. I just received 2 new pairs from them and these fit much better.
They are size 44 and I had the waist increased to 52'' because of quad belly. The inseam is 36'' and hip measurement is 50''.
Paid $104.00 for the 2 and will take very much less than this if the size could work for you. Would like to see them used since useless to send to GoodWill.
You can PM me and we can figure out if they may fit.
They are size 44 and I had the waist increased to 52'' because of quad belly. The inseam is 36'' and hip measurement is 50''.
Paid $104.00 for the 2 and will take very much less than this if the size could work for you. Would like to see them used since useless to send to GoodWill.
You can PM me and we can figure out if they may fit.
Wheelchair pants, Waist 52 inches.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire