vendredi 7 août 2015

Rear seat height for tall people w/ long arms...

I'm 6'-2", and have very long arms for my height. I have a ZRA with 24" wheels. I have the chair setup so that everything is how I like it, no problems really. This post is more out of curiosity. It seems that most people I see have the top of their laps below the top of their tires, and the bend in their elbows grabbing the hand rims is a smaller angle than mine. I know that wheel size has a little to do with it, but still. I'm not sure if I need to make any changes, and was hoping to get some feedback. Sorry the pics are so big : )

Here you can see my finger tips are well below my axle, but my tires are just above the top of my cushion:Name: FullSizeRender-2.jpg Views: 1 Size: 294.9 KB

This is the angle of my elbow resting at the top of my handrims:
Name: FullSizeRender-4.jpg Views: 1 Size: 298.2 KB

And this is my arm reaching back where I grab to push:
Name: FullSizeRender-3.jpg Views: 1 Size: 299.8 KB

Although everything feels ok to me, it just doesn't look right, or at least not like most others I see in chairs. And I do feel a little like I'm sitting on top of my chair, not in it. But if I lower the rear seat height much more, I'll almost be able to touch the ground. So I'm not sure if the difference is in my height, my arm length, wheel size, etc...
Attached Images
   


Rear seat height for tall people w/ long arms...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.