Man i hate change. I've had the same "used" when i got it activaid toilet chair for 14 years. Got duct tape on top of duct tape.
Anyway...Medicaid finally bought me a new padded 3 in 1 seat to sit over the toilet. With the activaid i could fit my hand between the seat and toilet seat. New seat...no can do. It has a cutout that i'm trying to figure out how to maneuver but it's not easy AT all.
I'm just wondering what y'all other quads use to wipe with? Utensils, tools, tongs i dunno. I just learned how to get a baby wipe around my finger and it's been working fine for years.
Anyway...Medicaid finally bought me a new padded 3 in 1 seat to sit over the toilet. With the activaid i could fit my hand between the seat and toilet seat. New seat...no can do. It has a cutout that i'm trying to figure out how to maneuver but it's not easy AT all.
I'm just wondering what y'all other quads use to wipe with? Utensils, tools, tongs i dunno. I just learned how to get a baby wipe around my finger and it's been working fine for years.
Quad butt wiping
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire