I am a T8 complete paraplegic and working to become more independent. I want to start pooping on (over) the toilet, using my shower chair which can roll over the toilet. The questions I have are:
Since I think I would have to let the suppository sit in my system for awhile to brew, how long does that take for a normal person?
What is the best way to clean myself off? I'm not sure how far I can reach while in my shower chair. I'll try in the shower tomorrow and when I come back to check this post, I'll have a better idea.
Finally, what's the best way to know when I am finished?
Thanks
Since I think I would have to let the suppository sit in my system for awhile to brew, how long does that take for a normal person?
What is the best way to clean myself off? I'm not sure how far I can reach while in my shower chair. I'll try in the shower tomorrow and when I come back to check this post, I'll have a better idea.
Finally, what's the best way to know when I am finished?
Thanks
Looking for some guidance regarding bowel movements
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire