samedi 8 août 2015

decreased from 50 to 25 pain patch

Iv been on the same dose of 50 mcg fentanyl every 48 hours, since 2005, and in 2013 I switched from vicodin 500 for breakthrough to oxycodone .10, which I would take on patch changing day.

Recently Iv gone to 25mcg patch/48 hours, and .5 oxy daily for breakthrough.



The withdrawal goes without saying.
It lasted 3-4 days, and it wasn't very nice.

what Im surprised at, is certain pain that has returned.

a pain in my heels, and a shooting pain up the butt.
I thought this was nerve pain, and that pain meds don't affect nerve pain.

It's very bad, on top of the pain I knew would get back.

My feet and parts of my legs have gotten very sensitive, that a touch or bump can cause sharp spasms, and the usual burning or stabbing pain, but it's much worse. like when I was coming out of spinal shock. I have been taking 1mg of clonozapam in the evening for the spasms, which has helped a lot, but is not making walking very easy.

is there anything better for sudden spasm?


decreased from 50 to 25 pain patch

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.