The surgery was very successful, but the recovery is incredibly hard so far. I have a supra public for a month until the mitofanoff heals. As I feared, the bowel program is both painful and crazy because my intestines were used and most the nurses don't really understand neurogenic bowel and bladder. I also got an infection at the suprabubic entry point which took a while to figure out where the infection was, so then of course mega antibiotics then of course rashes and thrush and diarrhea - oh my!
ive had lots of pain too, but am starting to feel better now and was able to get admitted to a spinal cord rehab center at the same hospital for a week before I go home so am getting OT and PT therapy by people who "get it" much better.
Well, I'm tired, God bless.
ive had lots of pain too, but am starting to feel better now and was able to get admitted to a spinal cord rehab center at the same hospital for a week before I go home so am getting OT and PT therapy by people who "get it" much better.
Well, I'm tired, God bless.
12 days post mitrofanoff and augmentation surgery
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire